Eels LIAR



In the afternoon, I was invited to go look for eels with friends and colleagues. We are looking for an eel in a pond have my friends, travel far enough to get there. So I ride a bike to go narrow and steep in there.The tr makes me a little hassle. Upon arrival, we immediately seek eels.Search eel is certainly difficult, we must find the hole where the eels live. Not all holes are eel, sometimes there are holes in the dangerous animals like snakes, crabs and other lain.in moments later I got an eel, an eel that I get this Big size.I enough to catch this wild eels with difficulty due to the slippery body catch it .suddenly,make it hard for some time and then my friend can also be a tail of an eel, but the size slightly smaller than my eel. For me it was getting dark and my friends went home. Our total catch him enough so each child gets enough eels. When I got home I immediately cut the eel so he could cook it by the mother. then I immediately gave it to my mother eel order in cooking good because my stomach was very hungry. Finally I can enjoy the delicious fried eel and my mother made delicious. After spending a portion, I took a jug full and not hungry anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here